Overfill prevention valves are disigned to prevent the overfill of liquid (fuel) in a storage tank during loading operation ensuring the positive shut-off of product delivery.
The valve can be installed either on underground (UST) or aboveground (AST) storage tank and in fact is designed for working correctly until 8 bar of loading pressure.
Ridart overfill prevention valves are compatible with all commonly used fuels.
• Gravity or pumped filling (factory tested)
• Two stage positive shut-off (factory tested)
• Fast loading operation 1100 lt/min (factory tested)
• Fast drain hose emptying (less than 30 sec/mt.) (factory tested)
• Remote or direct filling
• No need to dismantle the manhole
• No risk of fire or fuel leaking
• Easy installation with drop and riser pipe (delivered on request)
• Accepts all hydrocarbons
VAPOUR TIGHT VERSION of the valve is available on request.
See here other types of all available Ridart overfill prevention valves.
Ridart S.r.l. - Via Adua, 17 | 21045 Gazzada Schianno (VA) - Italia | Tel. +39 0332 463301 | Fax +39 0332 873065 | PIVA 01454770122 | firstname.lastname@example.org